Model Behaviour with Chloe Lloyd

1 comment

Chloe Lloyd has got to be one of the nicest models... not that I know many models, but we've spoken via twitter and email a few times (modern world hey!) and she has a sense of wit and humour that comes across in bounds on her instagram and twitter accounts. Signed to Storm model management with her flowing wavy locks and Bardot-esque blonde bombshell vibe which was just begging for me to draw her.

I recently got the chance to ask her some questions for By Jaymie which she happily answered and gave us some insight into the kind of life she leads and her modelling background, as well as the all important questions that involve 
chocolate...

How long have you been modelling for? 
 I've been doing bits of modelling since I was about 16, but when i took the plunge and went full time i was 18 years old. I went to College first and started straight after. 

With your job you must travel a lot, Where's the best location you've been sent for work?
I do indeed! I've been lucky enough to go to so many amazing and beautiful locations. My favourites are definitely the tropical places with beaches... I lived in Miami for a few months at the end of last year so I'm going to have to say there just because it has a special place in my heart! I have great friends and memories there and love that beach...

Do you have a dream designer or brand you would love to model for? 
I'm not sure really... I don't want to be cliche and say Victoria's Secret but that would be pretty fun... Or a casual Chanel campaign. Y'know, the standard model wants!


Tips for any aspiring models or people wishing to get into a similar industry? 
Go for it! Its hard work and isn't the glam fun easy life that its made out to be. You have to graft but everybody's experience is different. It is a tough industry...  but its also a LOT of fun. I've met amazing people, learnt so much and travelled the world and I didn't think I was model material at all! 

Do you have a strict exercise/ diet regime/ skin care tips?
I get asked this a lot and I feel awful when i say no. I don't have a diet and never have... nor do i reeeaally exercise. (Which i should as my body is my career) I'm lucky enough to be naturally slim and not need to diet. That does not however mean I eat badly.. I believe in a healthy diet but also eating what you want too. I make sure my body has enough fruit and veg then I scoff a massive chocolate bar haha! I love food...

What's your treat food that you can't say no to?
Definitely chocolate. My faves are Galaxy and Maltesers... yummmm

Three items you can't leave the house without? 
My phone, bank card and tangle teezer! Boring....

Favourite icon?
Definitely Bardot... Shes an iconic blonde but was also cool as hell. I diggg that! 

What do you enjoy doing in your down time/ time off?
My free time is usually spent shopping, lazing around, out for dinners in London or hanging out in the pub with mates ! Love. 

Thanks again to the ever lovely Chloe for taking the time to answer the questions, taking interest in By Jaymie and also Jewellery by Jaymie, you absolute star!


Follow Chloe's twitter account here...

@xChloeLloyd
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Unknown said...

She is a beauty! Lucky you for the interview. She seems really nice and simple as well.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig