The Great Escape Photo Diary

Leave a Comment


For one of Matt's birthday presents last year, I bought him tickets (well a ticket - as I was obviously going to be his plus one!) for The Great Escape festival in Brighton. Early on in our relationship we went to see Wild Beasts a couple of years ago as part of the festival and we had an absolute blast. This was both our first time going for the full three days (Favorite gigs just in case you wanted to know included Slum Sociable, The Island Club, Chiara Hunter, Mothers and Band of Skulls) we even bumped into one of Matt's old friends who I hadn't yet met, so we all spent some time hanging out together which was a lot of fun.

Brighton is one of my all time favorite places, If you're a veggie or vegan it's absolute food mecca! Soon I will be posting some recommendations in a upcoming blog. For now here is a just a photo diary of the weekend spent listening to some great music, walking SO much (25,000 steps I hear you cry) canoodling on the stony beach and eating lots of delicious meals… I was also introduced to the best chocolate in the form of VEGO a dairy free hazlenut number, that easily rivals Galaxy - I'm not kidding! So y'know that alone would have made a pretty alright weekend.
























 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig