Paint the town pink at Tonight Josephine

Leave a Comment



Can I hear a TGIF. Whilst tonight I may not be painting the town red or in fact pink like the title suggests, Tonight Josephine is definitely high up on my recommendation list of where to go and sip on a coupe of prosecco.

When an email from Time Out London flew into my inbox boasting a new bar on the scene with it's neon, mirrored ceilings, bubble gum pink everythang and with some serious Miami Vice type vibes. I knew I had to visit ASAP. Last month my sassy friend Amelia and I went along to experience it all for ourselves and to indulge in a cocktail or two. We were even savvy enough to find a free voucher on their website for a free cocktailjust sign up and get it straight to your inbox.


Tonight Josephine is convenient located at Waterloo and in perfect stumbling distance just opposite the train station. The first sign that greets you as you reach the bar is a pink A board boasting 'Why the f*ck can't I have fun all the time?' and you know from here on out that it's all going to be a sweeeet night. Anoter tip make sure your phone is charged for all the neon photo opportunities, the 'Lady Garden' sign being one of my favs. 

We booked a table and even on a Monday evening - although not overly busy, all the tables were taken. Why not view the cocktail list and plan your visit to the sassiest little bar around. I had the love potion no.10 and it was very tasty, containing gin, strawberry, lemon, pineapple and a dash of prosecco. I have the 'no time for napoleon'  in mind for my next visit...





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig